Friday, July 10, 2009

the intro: obviously

welcome!
so this is my blog. as you can tell. i mean i don't know how many of you are actually reading this now, or if none of you are. then OK. i suppose I'm mostly writing this for me. because well i recently moved to New Zealand from New Jersey. yeah big change i know. i have lived here before though. i have moved approximately well 1) i was born in America, New Jersey 2) moved to Holland when i was 2 3) moved to New Zealand when i was 4, but to Hamilton, 4) when i was about 7 i suppose, i moved to Kapiti, also located in New Zealand, 5) when i was about 10 i moved back to New Jersey, just to finish off the end of 4th grade. and number 6) i just moved back to New Zealand about 2 weeks ago, and am now 17. so that's my background. I'm white, Caucasian, though no one believes that because i am in fact really tan, so people often think of me as Hispanic or Filipino, however i have just about the whitest heritage. i am a bit German, British, Dutch, American (if that counts as a nationality) but yeah i think that's about it. so yeah that's my heritage. my favorite colours green. my favorite food is sushi. my favorite candy is peanut chews. my favorite flower is the orchid. my favorite movie is pulp fiction. my favorite TV show is the office (American version) i like the original one (the British one) however, i just haven't watched it enough. ummmm. I'm trying to think of what else to tell you about me. P.S. I'm going to make this blog as honest as possible to if there is anything you want to know then please feel free to ask. i will answer honestly. oh so yeah this blog is mostly going to be about cool websites I've found. recent events in my life. and advice for any of you reading this. : D I'm actually really good at advice. which you may or may not believe. but i am . so feel free to ask and i will try my best to help because, as you probably have heard before from a movie or something, if i don't know the answer i will try to find it somewhere else. but i do have a lot of life experience for only being 17. so i can most likely relate to you really well. so i guess this is my intro. i may post another one later just because I'm that bored and its currently raining so i don't really have anything else to do. so welcome! again. and enjoy my page <3

No comments:

Post a Comment