Monday, July 13, 2009

Quotes

these are some of my favorite quotes, enjoy!

Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists... When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.
-Goncourt

"There's no poetry between us"
Said the paper to the pen
"And I get nothing for my trouble
But the ink beneath my skin"
no poetry~ Gary Jules

"Knock on the sky and listen to the sound"

Alice came to a fork in the road. "Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
~Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland


It takes all the running you can do just to keep in the same place. ~Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass

"They say absence makes the heart grow fonder. well that's too bad because my heart can't grow anymore for you. so no absence needed."

No comments:

Post a Comment