Saturday, August 1, 2009

Drinking at 17

so in New Zealand the legal drinking age is 18. well the fantastic thing about looking older than my age is that people do not feel the need to I.D. me. now i do not drink a lot maybe an occasional beer out with friends (not the binge drinking scenario). The humerous thing about this though, is that my brother, who still lives in the states, is turning 21 in january, well i will be allowed to legaly drink approximately 6 months after him. This pisses him off sooooo much. however, personaly i find it hysterical. (karma for all the things he used to do to me as a kid) so this post right here is just a CHEERS! to all the people drinking tonight, whether at a party, or simply at home watching a movie and having a nice cold corona, i raise my, well at this moment, non existant glass at you! TO BEER!

No comments:

Post a Comment